At this time I have over 200 hours logged in and reflections written on my practicum. I have probably another 75 hours I have completed the tasks that I just need to write the reflections on. I am hoping that to finish my current course early and use the time in between this course and the next one to finish as many reflection tasks that I can complete. I feel that this time spent will help me to be on track with my practicum tasks. I have learned so much from each of the required tasks and they have enabled me to gain insight into areas that I otherwise would not have explored.
Concerning my Action Research, I have gathered the last of the data from the EOY MAP (Measure of Academic Progress) scores and have compared those with the scores from the MOY and BOY previous testing segments. I am excited to see the scores and the improvement that the students have made. Especially with the implementation of the technology devices on the campus and the utilization of these devices with these student groups it was great to see the strides the students have made. I am ready to write the abstract, findings and conclusions of my research paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment