Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Assignment 2 Video Reflection

I decided to do my video tutorial on Google Story Builder.  At first I was going to use screencastify to record the video but it would leave a watermark.  So I decided to use the free version of Camtasia2 to record the screen part of my video.  I used Canva to create a title page, intro and resources page to insert.  I used Free Music Archive recommended by Movie Maker to find a song to use.  I really learned alot more about Movie Maker when I used it. I learned that I could change to volume of the music and the narration.  I learned that I could change the time a photo would show in the video.  I also was able to use the split tool, trim tool and to add a theme.  I also decided to create a logo that I could use to produce several videos on project topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment